Thursday, September 16, 2010

I like junk food more than I like these ads.

I came across these ads on my Tumblr. Clever way of changing the product, for sure. But I'm not so sure it's all that believable (especially for a junk foodie like me). How exactly DD smoothies affect the way we look at other snacks escapes me. Granted, the tiny copy at the bottom infers that they're better for you, blah blah blah, but everyone knows what you're biting into when you open that bag of Doritos - calories, artifical coloring and flavoring, and a bunch of other unhealthy additives.



The fact of the matter is, I don't think DD attacking the junk food market is a smart idea. They might be better off attacking other health foods (maybe? who knows.) I'm just not convinced.

Some (literal) food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment